Nov 25, 2008

Gracie & Alex

Sunday after church I had the pleasure of meeting Gracie & her brother Alex. We had the shoot in Aberdeen which I loved. It was a beautiful sunny day & we had the town to ourselves. I loved that mom brought a bag of props. (Props are always fun.) Alex didn't really want to show his braces off but I got him to smile once or twice:) I loved the way they would chat back and forth while I was shooting. I wonder what they were talking about... Probably how silly they thought I was:)

Alex has an awesome walking stick that was hand carved. I just had to get a good shot of it.
I love the look on Gracie's face... I wonder where she was right then.

They were so much fun...
The entire family are BIG Carolina fans... you gotta love the hats....
I thought this was going to kill Alex... I told him he would live through it:)
It was great to meet you & your mom. You guys were so much fun. I hope I didn't make it to tough on you guys. I know the kiss was hard for Alex :) Have a great weekend off school:)

-Jodi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE the one with the two of them on the steps together and the black and white's rea awesome.