Nov 12, 2008

Paige & Connor

I had a great time spending a couple hours of my day with my friends, the Dula's.  Anyone who knows the Dula's love the Dula's.  I met Cassy about a year ago at Grace Church.  We hit it off right away because we are both from Michigan.  We had that instant bond, that became a great friendship.  From that friendship our children became good buddies too.  Paige and Connor are great kids with their own fun personalities. You just have to love them.

Pictures were fun, just ask Dan:)  Cassy took care of my kids while I took photos of hers.  It was someplace new for the kids so a lot of exploring took place.  They wanted to see everything, in between pictures being taken.  

Paige who is 10 looks so much older in some of these photos. Don't grow up to fast OK Paige.  You can't help but smile with Connor around.  One grin from him and your smiling yourself.    Like I said, to know the Dula's is to love the Dula's.

Thanks for letting me take the families shots.  You guys are awesome.  I am blessed, along with my family, to have you guys in our lives.  So glad our paths crossed.  Love you guys.

- Jodi  


No comments: