Nov 4, 2008

The Monroe Family

I had the pleasure of meeting the Monroe family on Sunday.  They were so much fun.  From the very beginning Maddie took my hand and we were off.  It was a beautiful day for a shoot.  I could tell from the way they interacted that they enjoy life together.  

It wasn't easy to get Wiatt to lay down but we caught it... so glad we did.

Wiatt is so adorable, you gotta love the curls...

You have to love this face... 

Wiatt loved it when his dad threw him up... 

Maddie told me she loved getting her picture taken ... I could tell:)

A great family shot...

Maddie brought her horse webkinz along... she loves horses.

Wiatt loved his snacks.... they helped us get through the shoot:)  Everyone loves goldfish.



I had to get some couple shots of Mom& Dad...


Thank you Monroe family for allowing me to get to know you all alittle and letting me capture some of your families special moments.  Hope you enjoy your photos.  Thanks again, it was wonderful meeting you.

- Jodi

No comments: