Nov 18, 2008

Kelli + Rodney

Weddings... how fun. I was so excited to be able to shoot Kelli & Rodney's wedding with Tina and Jodi. The wedding day was the first time meeting Kelli & Rodney but it was as if I had known Kelli for a long time. She is so sweet... I know why so many people love her and Rodney and were there to support them. It looked like it was going to be rained out and moved inside but it was cleared up and beautiful by wedding time. The dress, the flowers, the location was all so beautiful. It was fun photographing it all.

I was able to spend some extra time with Kelli + the girls as they got ready.
Doesn't she look beautiful...
How precious....
Their wedding party was so much fun...
I love the blue sky... after the rain had passed:)
I am the detail girl:)
The wedding & reception...

Rodney relaxing after a wonderful day...
Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your BIG day. It was so much fun and everything was sooooo beautiful. May God bless you guys.

- Jodi

No comments: