Dec 3, 2008

Meredith

What a joy to be around, little Meredith.  I have known her mom Rebecca for about 3 years now ever since my daughter was in her preschool class.  So to see Meredith growing up so fast is alittle crazy... and when I say fast I mean FAST.  Meredith has alot of energy...she is a girl on the go.  I only wish I could bottle that energy, I would be set for life.

OK ... from the time she had hair her hair was up in piggies and with the cutest bows so when I found out we were doing the shoot I showed up hoping those piggies would be there too, and they were.  You have to love the bows, and hats and what cute cute clothes.....  I just kept on wondering what cute outfit would be next.  And Rebecca brought a Snow White costume (that she made!!!) that was so adorable.....  it was alittle chilly but Meredith stuck with it.   
It was so fun doing the shoot and catching up with you Rebecca.  Hope you enjoy the pics and I look forward to having Eli in your class next year.  Thanks again for a great morning.  

-Jodi

1 comment:

Brooke said...

love the snowwhite :) sooo cute