Jun 17, 2009

Isabelle, Harper & Quinn

What a great family. I had the pleasure of meeting them right before they moved back to their home state of Indiana. The girls are so sweet, it was so cute to see how their personalities were so different. Isabelle (4) a bit quieter, soft spoken, and Harper( 2) is full of energy. Quinn (8 weeks) is the new addition, he has a lot of love coming his way from his big sisters. During the shoot I was able to hear the story how Dan & Amanda got engaged. I loved how Amanda remembered every bit of it and just beamed with love while she told the story, like it was yesterday. I love that I get to know the people I am photographing, it is one of the best parts.

Amanda & Dan, thank you for letting me be a part of your day before your move. I pray everyone settles in to their new surroundings and that God will bless your new adventure in Indiana. Loved getting to know you all. Hope you all continue to make fun music with the tambourine. :)

-Jodi

No comments: