Jun 24, 2009

Eden, Sam & Christian

How fun is this family. I loved spending a few hours with them, getting to know each of them a little more. I know them from Grace Church, we met about 3 1/2 years ago, and I have been so blessed by them. Andra is such a great mom... and beautiful to boot. I love everything about her... her style, her hair, her continuous giving, and the love she has for God and her children. Of course I love Eden's name :) And she is so beautiful and unique... you have to love her smile. All the kiddo's are adorable.

It was a hot day (which most are lately) but everyone hung in there and made it through it. I had to choose just a few. Enjoy!

This was just for fun... I loved seeing my reflection in her glasses... I got Andra in there too :) Thanks Eden for being a great sport :)
Thank you so much for letting me capture you with my camera. I loved spending time with you all, can't wait to do it again. Hope you enjoy the photo's as much as I enjoyed taking them.

- Jodi

No comments: