Jun 11, 2009

Brandon, Jake & Harley

What a fun family... I had the pleasure of hanging out with Brandon, Jake & Harley on Monday. Their parents, Joey & Sharon are getting married next year and Tina & I are photographing their wedding. Tina also shot Joey & Sharon's engagement pics which turned out awesome. Joey & Sharon wanted some pictures of their children for a slide show for their wedding & I had the pleasure of taking the photos. The kids are awesome. Jake is a riot... just a funny guy, Harley is the tomboy... but also looks so pretty when she wants too:), & Brandon is full of smiles. All the kids love sports including hockey and lacrosse. We went to the rink & got some fun shots of all of them with their skates on. A lot of fun...


I had so much fun. It was great to meet you Joey & Sharon and the kids, too. What a great family to be a part of. I look forward to the wedding next year. Oh, what fun we are going to have! Thank you for letting me be a part of your evening.

- Jodi

No comments: