Jun 27, 2009

Blake & Austin

What a awesome, beautiful family. Tammy & Robert, the parents of Blake & Austin, are such a great couple, not to mention wonderful parents. The Teeple's (who own Teeple's Janitorial Services in Pinehurst) also go to Grace church in Southern Pines, where we met. Tammy is a greeter at Grace and what a wonderful way to start your church service. She always has a beautiful smile with such a sweet sweet heart. I am so thankful I have gotten to know her and her family. Blake & Austin are a hoot... so much fun! And Robert did an awesome job too:) I don't think it hurt to bad to get his photos taken.. I might have made him blush a few times but that was it.:)

You guys are so awesome... I am so thankful to have been able to spend a few hours with you and your family. You are a great couple, who I am blessed to know and who the church is blessed to have you be a part of. Hope you enjoy your photos..:)

-Jodi

No comments: