Jun 4, 2009

Elijah

The first thing I love about this little cutie is his name... Elijah (my little boy's name also):). But on top of that he is so sweet & full of little boy energy. I met his mom, April at the ComeUnity Event at Pinecrest H.S. in April. April, along with her husband Brian, have been coming to GRACE church where I attend also.

April is so beautiful & so sweet. The shoot included their guitar which they love to play, bubbles that Elijah tried to blow, and his entire collection of Sesame Street characters. The whole gang was included. It was a beautiful morning & a wonderful shoot.

It was so great to get to know you a little better. You have such a beautiful family. Thank you for letting me capture you with my camera. I look forward to getting to know you more. Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.

-Jodi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We to school with April, she has always been a beautiful girl. Sara Shepherd Baker