Dec 4, 2008

The Hoekstra's

I have to say I love the Hoekstra's.  They are some of our wonderful family from Michigan that were visiting for Thanksgiving.  I was so happy they wanted me to take their family pics while they were here.  My nephews Micah (who will turn 9 in January) &  Luke (who will turn 7 in February) and Kimmie & David the wonderful parents and my sister & brother in law.  

We had a great day for the shoot... we were hoping to get some golf in the next day but the weather didn't hold off for us.  We went bowling instead and had a great time doing that.  I must say we all need to work on our game alittle:)  

The boys love to play football so you will see some pics of that and make sure you check out Davids shoes... they are awesome! (Don't let anyone tell you different David:)
Thanks guys for the great morning and driving all the way to NC to see us.  We love you guys and miss you already.

- Jodi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the close up shot of kim & dave.... so cool!

Anonymous said...

I love this session!