Mar 10, 2009

Kevin, my awesome husband...

I had the pleasure of doing a photo shoot for my husband Kevin.  He wanted some promo shots for his new website and who better to take them then me... his photographer & wife..:)  We have been wanting to do them for some time now but it just seemed like our schedules would not allow it.  We went to Charleston SC last week for a GCI retreat and what a wonderful place for some photos.  It was alittle chilly the day we did the shoot, but we both survived... how could we not...we were in Charleston.
Not only is my husband the worship leader at Grace church in Southern Pines, a wonderful man of God, but he is a wonderful husband and father.  I am so blessed God brought him into my life.  My children are blessed to have him for a father and those who are impacted by how God uses him through his music are blessed too.  It has been awesome to see how he has grown both with his music and also into a wonderful man of God the last 7 years.  It was fun honey... so glad to be able to have spent the one on one time with you...

I enjoy playing around with photoshop too....
Hope you like your photo's Kev...  love you!!!
-Jodi

Grace Church International - www.gcionline.org
Grace Church, Southern Pines -www.gracechurchsp.org

No comments: