Mar 29, 2009

Cameron & Cayden

One of the things I love about the great job I have is that I get to meet great people. From the time Cameron got out of his car we were buddies. We hit it off from the start. I knew I was in when he asked to hold my hand to cross the street (which melted my heart). His baby brother Cayden is such a cutie and parents Christin & Jared ended up being friends of friends of mine, which is always fun to find out things like that. Jared was leaving for Iraq on Thursday so they wanted to get a photo shoot in before he left and I was so glad we were able to make it work. You will see how much fun I had from the great pictures. You have to LOVE their bright blue eyes. The camera loved them too.



Cameron had many different faces... all of them way to cute.....

This is his serious face... who knew a 4 year old could be serious...



Cameron loves trains, he brought along Thomas & Gordon to be part of the shoot. We had to get some photos by the tracks.

Cameron did such a great job that mom & dad said he could get some ice cream. That was a treat for everyone.
I had such a great time getting to know you all. It must have been my lucky day to have my name, it was great being called Aunt Jodi by Cameron. I hope you enjoy your photo's and look forward to taking them again when Jared gets home.
- Jodi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing pics Jodi. These brought tears to my eyes, especially the one where the baby is hugging mom's face. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love the baby's watery blue eye's in his close up (the one where he's laughing) they're AMAZING!!!