Jan 13, 2009

The Richardson's

I know it's been awhile since my last blog... but right before Christmas I had the pleasure of photographing the Richardson Family.  Which included the total of 3 families including Jo & Bill who are the parents and grandparents to the Johnson's, the Sayce's and the Richardson's.  It was fun getting to know them all while photographing them.  The grandchildren are all beautiful including the one and only boy Kyle who they all adored.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great round of golf later that day:)
Bobby who is the youngest and only son has a beautiful family that includes wife Amy, son Kyle 2 1/2 & daughter Kate 4 months.

Cindy is Jo & Bill's middle child.  Her & her husband Karl along daughters Katie 16 & Sarah 9 live here in Pinehurst. 
Debbie & Mike have 3 beautiful girls, Jennifer 20, Jamie 18 & Jackie 15.
Thank you for letting me be a part of your day.  You were all wonderful and I am thankful to have met you.  Jo & Bill I hope you had a wonderful anniversary and a Merry Christmas.  May God Bless you all with many more years.  You are all blessed with a wonderful family.   Hope you enjoy the photo's.

-Jodi

No comments: