Jan 31, 2009

The Hamilton's

My friend Jodi (and co worker of TWP) asked me to take some family shots for her & fam while her sister was visiting.  Not just because they were visiting but mostly because they are moving to AFRICA as missionaries.  It might be the last time in a while that they would all be together to get a family photo.  So of coarse I was all for it.  Now before I get to far... it is not the ENTIRE family.  Brother Henry & family were not able to make it down from Indianapolis, which includes 6 more grandchildren.  
Jodi's parents Eileen & Crist are wonderful people of God.  They go to GRACE church (where  I met everyone) and are such a blessing to everyone they come in contact with.  You can see & feel the love they have for each other and God.  From the time we arrived at GRACE they have made us feel like family, with genuine care and concern for our family.  And for that I thank you so much... so with that I will just say I love the entire family... and was happy to be able to get some shots of them together.....  
Heath (Youth Pastor at GRACE ) & Jodi with children,  Lydia & Noah with little one on the way. (love you guys)
I have gotten to know Kelley from singing on the worship team... she has a beautiful voice and is a real sweetie too...  She is married to Chris & have 3 boys, Phillip, Joshua & Gabriel.
The Hamilton's minus Henry... Jodi, Eileen, Kelley, Crist  & Corrie.
Corrie & John who are moving to AFRICA with kids Sarah, Gus, & Sami.
Thank you for letting me be a part of your morning. You guys are awesome.... God Bless you all in your travels...  Henry & family you were missed by all.  

-Jodi

No comments: