Oct 13, 2008

Up North Michigan

My family and I were able to go home to Michigan for a much needed vacation. One thing I miss the most about Michigan is fall and its AWESOME colors. I really don't know how to describe it but... AMAZING. Usually the fam makes the rounds and we don't really have time to enjoy the state but we made it a point to go to Northern Michigan for the weekend. My sister & brother in law went with us to Suttons Bay for an adult getaway. Beautiful colors, amazing lakes, local wineries and a great Bed & Breakfast. We stayed at the Korner Kottage in Suttons Bay. Jim & Linda Munro are the owners. They are wonderful people that everyone should met. And Jim can put on quite a spread for breakfast. You will find the photos to be more of things then of people. I am sure the southerners will get a kick out of the POP sign. If you're ever in Northern Michigan you must visit Suttons Bay and Jim & Linda at the Korner Kottage.  Check out the websites listed below.

Jim & Linda thanks for a wonderful weekend. We can not wait to come back. Kimmie & David it was so fun spending time with you as always... even when it got alittle crazy at the end. 


-Jodi


http://www.knotjustabar.com/

http://www.leelanauchamber.com/

1 comment:

Believe said...

I love everything about Northern Michigan! Beautiful Pictures Jodi! Hope to see you soon and tell Kevin I said Congrats!! What an awesome accomplishment!