Oct 16, 2008

Jessica




I am sure by now you have seen the awesome photos of Jessica on Tina's blog. I was able to come along and help out when needed (the person in the guys pants and shoes ) and take some photos too. I tried to put up some of the shots that were a little different than Tina's so you would get a peak at some different pics. Jessica is so fun to shoot. It was a fun morning... and yes.. Jessica does get into the lake for the final shots. I couldn't believe she was doing it the entire time it was happening. It was a once in a life time opportunity.  By the way, Jessica called me and said she had the dress dry cleaned and it cleaned up just like new:) The dress made it through the lake:)




I also got a shot of Tina taking Jessica's picture.  I thought she needed to be in here too since she added the full shot of me with Jessica as the guy:)



It was such a fun morning. Thanks again Jessica for a great shoot. I have to thank Eli (my son) for being a trooper too... it was a long morning:)


-Jodi

No comments: