Sep 17, 2008

Tava

I had the privilege of taking Tava's photos on Monday. Which happened to be her 1st Birthday!! She was such a trooper... she wasn't to sure about the wet grass under her feet or the way the sand felt either but doesn't she look cute in that bikini! She has such beautiful big blue eyes. They just draw you right in.

I have known her parents Jon & Nina for 3 years now so I have been blessed to see Tava grow over the past year. You have a cutie on your hands. I look forward to taking many more photos of her as she grows.

Thank you Jon & Nina for sharing Tava with me for the day. It was so much fun. Hope you had a great birthday Tava!!! Your such a doll!

- Jodi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jodi! Tava is absolutely GORGEOUS! She should be in pretty little baby commercials.
These are wonderful :)