Sep 26, 2008

Jessica + Angel

Everyone asks me who cuts my hair and here she is... Jessica with great friend and also hair stylist Angel. I don't let many people cut my hair (my parents are stylist in Michigan) so to find her was a gift. Anytime you go into the salon they work at you can tell they are working because the air is filled with laughter. It is contagious.

What a great morning! Worried at first it was going to rain, we went out anyway and it turned out to be an awesome shoot! We had a lot of fun with all the shots but you have to love the convertible. (Don't worry we didn't scratch it:) Nothing like jamming out on some tunes while taking some awesome shots. It was a bit chilly but well worth it all!


Jessica & Angel thank you so much for letting me capture some of the fun you two have on my camera. You guys are awesome! Hope you like your shots!


- Jodi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! AMAZING SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They truely look like models all the shots are fantastic!

Tori said...

Aw, I love these girls! Great job Jodi!

Anonymous said...

Is this the same girl who was in the water in the bridal shots? That picture really has me excited about what your going to do next!!