May 1, 2009

Leah

What a sweet, adorable little girl. As soon as I met Meg, Leah's mother, and saw all the wonderful clothes and accessories, I knew we were going to have a good time. It took me back to when I first had my daughter... all the cute shoes & adorable outfits. And I do believe every little girl should have a tutu... they are so adorable and great to photograph. I had so many photos it was hard to pick which ones to put up on the blog. Leah's parents, Meg & Dan, were very proud of their little girl & you could see the joy she brings to their lives. Not only did Leah have cute shoes but Meg had some great ones, too!!!! And I couldn't not mention Leah's beautiful blue eyes too. Which you will have to agree with.


It was so great to meet you, Dan + Meg. I just loved photographing Leah. I hope you enjoy your photos. I enjoyed taking them. I look forward to many more photos as she grows.

I want to thank Mel at Belli Bambini for letting us use some bows. Meg forgot hers at home and Mel let us use some. She owns a GREAT store downtown Southern Pines... A MUST go to!

-Jodi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!