Apr 28, 2009

Mike & Shawna

What a beautiful couple and wedding, and did I mention fun, too? It was so cute to see how Mike & Shawna compliment each other. Mike is so funny with a great voice... and Shawna is kind & sweet. You could tell when they looked at each other they are very much in love. The colors Shawna picked out were awesome... I wanted to snag one of the bridesmaids pair of shoes but couldn't find my size. :) They were wondering why I wanted to take a photo of them . :) Here are some of the memories I captured of the day.

Mike & Shawna, I was honored to be included in your day. I hope you enjoy the photos.

The couple...
The Details...
The Ladies...
The Gentleman...
Their new beginning...
Again, it was such a honor be a part of your special day. You are such fun, beautiful people. I pray God will bless your marriage and many wonderful memories are made from your wedding day forward.
- Jodi

No comments: